Despark is a fun place to be. We like it that way. It’s fundamental to our success. We go out of our way to make sure that Despark is a stimulating and supportive environment that has everything you need (plus lots of extra perks) to work as a team and to produce amazing work, which is exactly what we expect.
We believe that our culture comes from hiring the right people who share our ethos and outlook.
By fostering mindfulness, fueling curiosity and helping each other relate via empathy, we empower ourselves to act together and change the way others experience the world.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 5 years of professional experience with client-facing applications;
- Loves to take responsibility and ownership of the application, proactively proposing and acting on new ideas;
- Is able to quickly acquire new technical expertise;
- Has interest in the conceptual/planning phase of the project;
- Has appreciation for UX and wants to work closely with designers, iterating on ideas at an early stage.
- Experience using React Native in production apps;
- Native iOS/Android development experience;
What you are going to do
- Participate in the development of Despark’s client and internal projects;
- Create clean, readable code;
- Identify and implement new client solutions.
What will you be earning
We have often debated whether we should reveal salaries for each role before you apply, but for now we believe that will draw the wrong type of candidates. We are more than happy to show you our transparent salary model and explain what you’ll be earning based on it — and not make you bargain for what you deserve. We value what you’ll bring to the table and want to reward great people fairly.
Get to know us a bit more on our Careers page.
For the last 15 years, we’ve built and nurtured a team of some of the most talented minds in the industry. We’ve followed our curiosity and built ways of working that are efficient, challenging and fun. We’re an agency known for our hands-on approach and strategic, BS-free development processes. We’ll take time to understand you, asking the hard or boring questions to help you prioritise your product’s features. We want you to succeed, not just create pretty software with a fancy UI and a slick website.